HOW TO BRUSH, BLOW DRY & CURL YOUR LACE WIG
HOW TO BRUSH YOUR LACE WIGYou will need:
- Paddle brush
- Allow hair to dry before you brush it in order to avoid damage to the fibre.
- Use a comb and separate your hair into three sections.
- Using your paddle brush start from the bottom and work your way up. This will remove tangles and knots.
- Once all the knots have been removed, brush your hair from the top down in gentle strokes.
- Remember the more you brush and wash your hair the more you damage the fibres of the hair.
HOW TO BLOW DRY AND CURL YOUR LACE WIGYou will need:
- Curling iron or hair straightener
- Hair dryer
- Hold the curler on the hair to get the curl to set.
- Once you remove the curler, do not pull the hair, just slide the curler out of the curl and set for 10 seconds.
- Allow the curl to cool before pulling or styling.
- Be sure to test a small section of hair underneath your wig to ensure that the curling iron is not too hot! Futura Technology wigs can resist heat up to 400F
- The hair can be blow-dried on low setting, but it is not recommended to do it too often.
- It is best to let your hair dry naturally after washing.