Our Brazilian hair is the highest quality remy human hair and should last more than 1 year as long as you make sure that your hair is properly maintained.
We regularly have customers who have worn their wigs for 3 years and longer although the trick is to make sure you take care of and maintain your hair well
- use sulphate free shampoos
- wash as often as you would your own natural hair or after 15-20 wears or if there is a lot of product build up
- apply conditioner & comb through with a paddle brush
- always comb from ends/ tips to scalp/ roots
- rinse with lukewarm water
- air dry
RECOMMENDED AFTER CARE PRODUCTS
Mizani Miracle Milk - for daily use & conditioning
Silk Essentials - for daily use & conditioning
Curl Refresher - to enhance curls
T444Z - hair food for natural hair
- for Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle with water to define curls
- for more defined curls use a leave in conditioner
- before sleeping loosely wrap your hair in a satin bonnet/ scarf or sleep on a satin pillowcase
- place your wig on a wig stand or mannequin when sleeping
- always brush hair away from the roots and start at the tips/ bottom & work your way up towards the roots/ top
Futura/ Heat Resistant hair should last more than 3 months as long as you maintain the hair well.
There a benefits for both hair types and some people even prefer swapping regularly between the two. Below are some points to consider.
- longer lasting
- amazing quality
- hair looks extremely natural
- requires after care maintenance & care
- hair can be dyed
HEAT RESISTANT/ FUTURA
- wigs are are pre-styled & ready to wear
- pre-coloured so no need to colour yourself
- very little maintenance required so very hassle free
- available in a variety of colours
- more affordable than brazilian so easier to experiment with different styles & looks
A Lace Front Wig/ Ear to ear wig has lace all along the front of your hairline from ear to ear. This results in the most natural looking hairlines. The size of the lace area is 13" long (i.e. from ear to ear) and 4"-6" wide (i.e. from your hairline towards the back of your head and this is where you can part the hair into different styles and lines).
A 4x4 Lace Wig is a wig made using a closure and therefore the lace area along the hairline is 4" (so not as wide as compared to a lace front wig) but you still have 4" of parting space as well and are able to create a very natural looking style especially if you prefer a middle parting style.
- Yes you can although we recommend using a low heat setting of 120C/250F in order to prevent damaging your hair
- in order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your hair we recommend always using a heat protectant spray prior to styling
We offer Wig & Weave Rejuvenation services at all of our branches so if your hair needs a bit of TLC visit any of out branches.
If you do not live near a branch please contact us and we will arrange for couriers to collect your hair & we will rejuvenate it & courier back to you!
1. Order Online - see detailed instructions here
2. Order via Whatsapp - 060 966 4984
3. Call us: 011 440 9365
4. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Hair City wigs come with adjustable straps & wig combs so you do not need to use glue in order to wear the wigs.
Some clients prefer using glue for a tighter fitting wig or to get creative with baby hair. Lace Wig Glue Collection
Lace Front Wigs
These wigs have high quality lace all along the front of the wig (from ear to ear). The lace blends with your skin to create the illusion that the hair is growing from your scalp and therefore creates a very natural look.
You can part the hair anywhere along the lace and therefore lace front wigs allow for a versatile look and a variety of parting options
The lace is comfortable, soft and breathable.
Lace Front wigs come with adjustable straps and combs so the wigs fit comfortably and securely,
360 Lace Wigs
These wigs are similar to lace front wigs except that the lace does not only go along the front of the wig from ear to ear but all the way along the perimeter of the wig and therefore also allows for ponytail styles.
Full Lace Wigs
Full lace wigs have lace throughout the wig's cap construction. These wigs therefore allow for very deep partings to be created.
Please see this article written exactly for first time wig buyers - click here