Type Clip in Hair Extensions
Material 100% Remy Human Hair
Weight 110g - Enough for a Full Head of Hair
Colour 33- Dark Auburn
Life 6 - 12 months
Wefts 7 pieces
Each set of Hair Extensions includes 7 wefts of 100% Remy human hair. The set is designed to cover your entire head. The 7 pieces consist of:
HOW TO INSERT YOUR CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS
- 1 x 8" wide weft (4 clips per weft)
- 2 x 6" wide wefts (3 clips per weft)
- 2 x 4" wide wefts (2 clips per weft)
- 2 x 2" wide wefts (1 clip per weft)
Please watch the following video for instructions on how to insert your clip in hair extensions
What you will need:
- First of all it is really easy to apply clip in hair extensions and you can do this by yourself in less than 5 minutes in the comfort of your own home and you do not need to see your stylist.
Back combing comb, Hair Clips, Hair Spray
- Before you try to insert your extensions start off by practising to open and close the clips by applying slight pressure to each side of the clip
- Using your fingers or back combing comb make a horizontal parting accross the back of your scalp. The main weft (8" wide, 4 clips) should be at the back of your head about 5cm up from the start of your hairline Pin the hair above the parting with a hair clip. This portion of hair will conceal the clip.
- Backcomb both the top and bottom sides of the hair about 2cm from the roots. Roughing up the hair will give the clip something to grab on to.
- Spray both the top and bottom sides of the backcomed hair with hairspray.
- Make sure that the all the clips on the hair weft are in the open position (see step 1).
- Attach the middle clip first. Do this by placing the clip close to your scalp and snapping the clip shut. Check that the hair extension is firmly in place and then close the remaining clips on the weft.
- Make sure that the weft lies flat along your scalp and that it feels comfortable and secure
- Release the hair above the initial parting.
- We recommend always starting with the biggest weft at the back of your head and then working your way around your head with the smaller wefts.
- Repeat the above instructions for all the remaining wefts.
- Use a mirror to make sure no visible weft is showing.
- Use a hair straightener or curling iron to style your hair and hair extensions as you like!
This is the page that get's pulled into the Care & Installation Guide tab on product pages. From this section we can link through to the full Care & Installation Guide.
You can edit the contents of this tab here.